Featured Not resolved

Purchased 2-18-17. Could not size original ring and had to make one in right size which took several months.

Ring then had to be repaired due to stone loss soon after and could not be worn to my daughters wedding. Since then ring has been in shop two more times for diamonds falling out! Ring never repaired and returned when promised. Levian has had this ring longer since I purchased it than my girlfriend has.

She would love to wear it but somehow through all this she has been dissapointed numerous times and the ring has been tainted. We will never purchase another item from levian.

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND LEVIAN TO ANYONE!!!! I HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY LEVIAN AND THE SALES PEOPLE AT KAY JEWELERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I'm running into the same problem. My ring is gorgeous.

My boyfriend got it for me after we searched through so many different stores for styles. The ring was expensive, but it was gorgeous and unique. As beautiful and expensive as it was, I had planned for it to be an everyday wear ring... but that's not the case because I've had stones fall out of it when I wear it for more than a day or two.

I get nervous everytime I wear it because it has had stones fall out a few times now.

It really sucks because repair takes about 5-7 weeks. Beautiful ring, so pretty but definitely wouldn't recommend the brand to anyone and most definitely wish we would've gone with a ring that was more sturdy.

LeVian jewelry is over priced junk made in China. Support your local private jeweler and for the same or less money make an exceptional piece for yourself.

Le Vian Reviews