My husband purchased a chocolate diamond for a special gift. I have had nothing but trouble with this ring. 1st the stone chipped, 2nd the stone came loose and 3rd the stone came loose again. The 3rd time I took it to Jared's in Appleton, WI where it was purchased and they tried to fix it by mounting the sides up so the stone would not loosen/fall out. However, it is ugly! I am very disappointed in the quality of work that was done. Furthermore, the stone is still loose. I took it back and the sales person said that I should come back on March 8th with $500.00 and I would get a different ring.

I am sorry, but this past year my husband was diagnosed with stomach cancer and we have been going to doctors/hospitals, not jewelers. We simply cannot afford $500.00 more for another ring.

I have not work this ring for more then 6 months since I have received it. We live 1 1/2 hrs away which means a 3 hr road trip to Jared's in Appleton (this is the closest store).

Please let me know what can be done. I know that jewelry has a high mark up and I am hoping to get this ring replaced.

I appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you

A disappointed customer

Mary Schuster

e-mail: marys@bushmansinc.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replacement.