Homosassa, Florida

I purchased a Aquamarine ring with chocolate diamonds. The stone stood out beautifully, so I purchased it.

within several months I bought it back to Kay Jewelers, they kept telling me that the podium around the aquamarine and in the middle of the chocolate diamonds. The stones are more yellow now. I was told that the rings are warranted for life by Kays/ I am so mad that I am not letting this go.

I have talked to several jewelers including a representative of Levian, who said that the stones are not CHOCOLATE. I think that everyone who got ripped off should come forward and make the attorney general to look into this problem

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Le Vian Pros: Chocolate diamonds made the aquamarine stand out.

Le Vian Cons: Levin refused to correct the fading of the diamonds.

• Kay Jewelers And Levian

Comments

I have been having the same issues with my ring. The chocolate diamonds on the sides are lighter in color compared to when I first got the ring.

The center stone always has a cloudy appearance. I am not happy what so ever. I just dropped it off at Kays tonight to have the aquamarine replaced because it chipped.

Kays told me I would probably have to pay for it because its not covered under the warranty that we purchased. I have only had the ring since Valentines days I am calling customer service next week when the ring arrives to discus my options.

Le Vian Reviews