3.3
Style and Design

My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year.I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting sent for a loose stone and decided to buy me another ring as an Anniversary gift.

I got my Levian ring in May and I was immediately disappointed the diamonds were much lighter than they were supposed to be. The display had beautiful dark chocolate diamonds. Today one of the stones had fallen out.

Needless to say I wear this ring all the time as I work with children.I'm really disappointed in the quality of rings that Kay's and Jared's seems to carry.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Le Vian and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about le vian wedding gold ring from Le Vian was disappointed in quality and color , but reviewer liked loved the ring. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Le Vian.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Le Vian to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Le Vian?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1241741

I just got married June 25th, I've sent my engagement ring back 3 times before I got married and my band back twice after I got married.Right now I am reading these reviews because yet another chocolate diamond came out of my engagement ring.

Stefanie from Levian gets my ring back to me with a week turnaround but who wants to continue to send their rings back? I am beyond pissed.

My wife's ring is Levian and we have the Levian chocolate diamond earrings and I am scared to wear them.