Decatur, Illinois
1.2K views
3.3

My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting sent for a loose stone and decided to buy me another ring as an Anniversary gift.

I got my Levian ring in May and I was immediately disappointed the diamonds were much lighter than they were supposed to be. The display had beautiful dark chocolate diamonds. Today one of the stones had fallen out.

Needless to say I wear this ring all the time as I work with children. I'm really disappointed in the quality of rings that Kay's and Jared's seems to carry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Wedding Gold Ring.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Le Vian Pros: Loved the ring, I like the color of the band and the style.

Le Vian Cons: Disappointed in quality and color.

• Kay Jewelers And Levian

Comments

I just got married June 25th, I've sent my engagement ring back 3 times before I got married and my band back twice after I got married. Right now I am reading these reviews because yet another chocolate diamond came out of my engagement ring.

Stefanie from Levian gets my ring back to me with a week turnaround but who wants to continue to send their rings back? I am beyond pissed.

My wife's ring is Levian and we have the Levian chocolate diamond earrings and I am scared to wear them.

Le Vian Reviews