5.0

If you buy a Le Vian ring, and you let a jeweler size it up or down too much, you are going to lose stones. If you can, have the store order it in your size.

This will DRASTICALLY reduce the possibility of your stones falling out. When a ring is sized, the shape of the ring is changed and the stones shift, causing them to come out easier. If you don't get it sized, you will fair better. I have 6 Le Vian pieces.

One chocolate diamond pendant, chocolate dangle earrings, a pearl levian ring, a chocolate 3 stone ring, an aquamarine ring, and a rose gold chocolate ring. In the 5 years I have owned Le Vian pieces, I have lost 1 stone, and it was after having the ring sized from a 7 to a 5.50.

Levian replaced the diamond for free. So what is there to complain about?

I take care of my jewelry so I don't have an issue. I also make sure that other pieces are ordered IN MY SIZE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Comments

#1205195

That doesn't work either. LeVian made a new $8,000 emerald ring for me that replaced the exact same ring but different size.

Six emeralds have come out on each side of the shank.

These were emerald cabashons, invisibly set. Cheap workmanship!

Le Vian Reviews