5.0

I had purchased a Grape Amethyst Le Vian ring at Macy's to replace the original wedding ring and had no idea that they were supposed to send in a form to Le Vian for a certificate of authenticity. When I found out I wigged out.

I contacted Le Vian and a rep. Pryia Mahabir was very helpful. She told me to contact macy's. Called macy's and they said I had to bring back the receipt and the tag.

I had took off the tag in the store and threw it away so I didn't have it anymore. So I contacted Pryia again and she gave me instructions to get the tag number for macy. It completely turned a stressful situation into a pleasant one. She also did all this through emails within the day which is impressive.

After looking at other reviews I was pleasantly surprised.

I have had my ring for a month now and I love it. No missing stones and I wear it 24/7, even to bed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

make sure you go to the trunk shows they have at Macys or Kays fi you want tot find the best stuff

@Anonymous

How do you know when Macy's is having a trunk sale?

Le Vian Reviews