2.1

My husband purchased a LeVian Aqua marine chocolate diamond ring for my birthday a year and a half ago and it's looked so bad most of the time that I just didn't wear it. We took it back to the store and they sent it back to Le avian.

I had had it 9 months but hadn't worn it in 6 months because the stone lost all the coloring and the side of diamonds had fallen off. I was told I would receive it back in 3 weeks, it took 6 weeks. 3 months later again the stone was a milkywhite instead of blue and I returned it again. They gave me the one out of the showcase and I'll have it resized myself.

Bet it's back at the stores.

3 months. Will also call the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Is the Levian bought at Macy’s the same quality as the ones sold at Jared’s? Does it come with a certificate of authenticity?

Le Vian rings are meant to be worn all the time. ANY gem stone will get discoloured if it is not cleaned.

IF YOU PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR A DESIGNER GOWN WOULD YOU COOK AND CLEAN WHILST WEARING IT?

- I THINK NOT! I have purched several pieces of Le Vian jewelery and never had a problem

Le Vian Reviews