8111 Concord Mills Boulevard, Concord, NC 28027, USA

My husband bought me a Le Vian Chocolate Butterfly Necklace from Jared The Galleria of Jewelry in Concord, NC for my birthday. I rarely wear it because the clasp is very hard to open/close and extremely tiny.

I called Jared Jewelry to replace the clasp at my cost, until I was told, My cost would be approximately $100!! They told me because it was Le Vian, it would affect the integrity of the necklace and that is why the price was so high. That I really needed to send to off to Le Vian to replace. (Even though we purchased the Necklace from Jared The Galleria of Jewelry, I needed to ship to Le Vian??

First the necklace cost 3 times a normal necklace!! Crazy.

I will not buy another Le Vian piece. This was my first and my last experience with Le Vian.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Necklace Repair.

Reason of review: Clasp.

Comments

LeVian customer service is known to have poor policies regarding there substanderd cheaply made jewelry.

What a ridiculous complaint. You don't like the clasp that comes on a necklace so now you're pissed that you would have to have the people who actually made the necklace in the first place replace it?

The jeweler sells the pieces, they don't make them.

Sounds like they were being extremely great by letting you know that the integrity of the necklace could be affected by a different clasp. Also if you're that insanely cheap ($100 is NOTHING for jewelry repair), then I suggest going to the craft store and figuring it out yourself.

Le Vian Reviews