I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their repair centre to be assessed as to if this was due to a bang as in her opinion "I hadn't been careful as they are precious stones and not for everyday wearing" which I found odd as this ring is commonly purchased as an engagement ring at a very pricey cost of £2000 to be worn all the time.Of course it came back as my fault since I believe if there was a hairline crack in it would easily chip.
The ring was then sent away to Le Vian for a further 8 weeks and cost assessed at £211 for repair which I was expected to pay. during this time I had e-mailed Le Vian questioning their life time guarantee and the quality of the product and its fit for purpose since I wore it on my right hand and I am left handed I could only assume I was as carful as could be to which I didn't receive acknowledgment never mind a reply. I was told the ring was not covered under the supposedly life time cover and should have purchased the stores own accidental damage which I was advised not to purchase by the Earnest Jones sales advisor due to the life time cover provided by Le Vian.
I asked them to return the ring without repair as their customer service was none existent and that I would take it to a proper jewellers that I could trust.I would not recommend nor would I buy any of their products again, pretty but way over priced junk.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Beautiful products but poor quality
- Beautiful product to look at
What I disliked
- Very poor quality
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality, defective & warrany issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "I bought a Galaxy s4 from MeriMobiles, since I opened it the battery was working 4 hours only from the moment I unplugged it, I informed them right away, they..."
- "Flowers delivered were dirty and half of the arrangement was missing. The balloon ordered was different to that pictured on the website and an utter rip off. Customer service don't appear..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."