I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their repair centre to be assessed as to if this was due to a bang as in her opinion "I hadn't been careful as they are precious stones and not for everyday wearing" which I found odd as this ring is commonly purchased as an engagement ring at a very pricey cost of £2000 to be worn all the time.Of course it came back as my fault since I believe if there was a hairline crack in it would easily chip.

The ring was then sent away to Le Vian for a further 8 weeks and cost assessed at £211 for repair which I was expected to pay. during this time I had e-mailed Le Vian questioning their life time guarantee and the quality of the product and its fit for purpose since I wore it on my right hand and I am left handed I could only assume I was as carful as could be to which I didn't receive acknowledgment never mind a reply. I was told the ring was not covered under the supposedly life time cover and should have purchased the stores own accidental damage which I was advised not to purchase by the Earnest Jones sales advisor due to the life time cover provided by Le Vian.

I asked them to return the ring without repair as their customer service was none existent and that I would take it to a proper jewellers that I could trust.I would not recommend nor would I buy any of their products again, pretty but way over priced junk.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with beautiful product to look at and stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, defective & warrany issue" of le vian ring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Le Vian needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned le vian ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Le Vian.

Had an Experience with Le Vian?

Comments