1.7

Bought my wife a chocolate diamond ring 2 years ago, poor quality, it has been sent back more than it was on her finger, Not really impressed with this ring the chocolate diamonds kept fading.Th store I purchased it from kept asking if she wore it wil doing dishes and the answer has always been no. I will not buy another ring from Levian again they are junk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

100% agree. Husband bought 4 Levian chocolate diamond rings.

One was for me and the other three for our daughters. Two were sized and when they came back, one of the stones fell out and was lost almost immediately. After replacing the stone, it came back cloudy and was nothing like what was originally purchased. The other ring that was sized turned cloudy also and was replaced only to be worse the second time.

The quality is poor, the wait time for repair is months and sadly, they charged me $250 to replace the stone the second time, even after not being satisfied. Terrible company...not impressed with jewelry.

Le Vian Reviews