Would never buy Levian or from Jareds in Concord N.C Just awful. Purchased a Ring paid 2500 within 1 month stone fell out, brought it back they replaced, 3 weeks later another stone fell out, back to jareds the manager asked me if I wear it everyday ???

Yes it's a diamond you fool ! When I went to pick up ring it was already on my hand and she wanted me to sign the receipt but wouldn't give me a copy, she told me to give her the ring back lol, I told her I do not sign anything without receiving a copy. She finally gave me a copy.

6 weeks later the stone fell out again , back to have it fixed at this point my husband wanted our money back, which they refused told us to come back and trade it in at the trunk show. so I hesitated but went to trunk show found another ring and then the women from levian said you can't trade it in on that one ??they are outright scam artists

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Martel

I also own a Le Vian and I'm on my 4th stone replacement! They are horribly poor quality rings!

Its not just purchases from Jared's, I bought mine from Macy's. Upon checking other reviews regarding Le Vian, it's clear they just have *** poor quality no matter where its purchased.

Le Vian Reviews