Detroit, Michigan
2.1
Style and Design

Second diamond to fall out!I got my engagement ring in December, by February I'd lost a diamond, which Jared charged me to replace and sent to Le Vian for repairs.

My ring was gone for 10 weeks! My wedding band featured in the picture, I've had since May 8th, it's only June 23rd and already a diamond is missing! I hate to think what Jared is going to charge this time for repairs, when obviously Le Vian is having quality issues.

Two rings, both lost diamonds in under two months screams a quality issue.Le Vian, get your act together!

Review about: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Le Vian?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1217551

you shouldnt have been charged!the perk of levian is all stones except the center stone is 100% covered.

we never charged guests for stone replacement.go to a different store

Akron, Ohio, United States #1176919

very odd.levian warrienties its jewelery.

all the diamons except the center is covered and shouldnt be charged. also jared has a diamond warrenty that requires to go in every 6 months to have the ring(s) inspected. as long as you do they will not charge you for a diamond replacement if one falls out.

and sice you have t worked on less then 3 months ago you are under the 6 month repair warrenty.you should have no charges