New Hartford, Connecticut
1.4

I bought a Levian chocolate diamond ring that has a smoky quartz in the center. I purchased the ring, and the certificate came with my ex-husbands name on it, and Levian wouldnt change it.

First the center stone chipped every time I wore it. Which wasn't often. I took it back to Kays Jewelers in Waterbury CT, and the ring was sent back because only Levian can fix their own jewelry. Well they filed the stone down, and when it had to go back again, it came back with yet a smaller stone because it was buffed or filed down again.

Then the prongs would catch on everything I wore. It had to go back again for them to fix that. Each time it went to get fixed, it took weeks. Finally I got it back and it still grabbed everything.

Finally, Kays took it back and ordered me a new one. I've had it back less than 2 months, worn it maybe 12 days, and now there is a diamond missing from it. The quality of this jewelry sucks, and Kays Jewels customer service is equally as bad, if not worst.

I have spent thousands of dollars at Kays over the years, well in excess of $10,000. I'll never give them my business again.....Levian or Kays!

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Comments