I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds.

I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the ring. My local jeweler Fed-Ex's it to Levian to the tune of $25 each time, which ~I~ pay. I am really disappointed. This ring was approximately $3000 and for that kind of $, the diamonds should not fall out.

Also, the customer should not have to pay shipping due to a shoddy product. Really frustrated - poor quality ring and poor customer service.

I thought Levian could do better than this. I wonder if any other owners of this style ring have had similar problems with the diamonds falling out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Le Vian Cons: Poor workmanship the diamonds fall out of ring, Bad design diamonds fall out center sto e cracked, Quality or issues resolution.

Comments

I bought a le vian ring from Rogers Jewelry. The diamonds fell out they shipped it and replaced it free didn't cost me a dime also it fell out again they sent me a completely new ring.

Le Vian Reviews