2.3
Style and Design

My boyfriend bought me a beautiful Le Vian ring from Kay Jewelers for my birthday.It needed to be resized and I was given a promise date of 2/15/17.

Still not receiving an email from Kay I called them to see what was going on with my ring as I was concerned that it would get lost in the mail or my biggest concern, that it was still at Le Vian. They called Le Vian and found that my ring hadn't even started to be worked on. I got a quote for 2 & 1/2 more weeks. After doing some research I saw that my ring was no longer being sold by Kay Jewelers so for each day that I wait on my ring, the less confidence I have that I will ever see it again.

I am very upset with Le Vian and wish that they would have better communication with the jewelers that carry their line.This is a problem that I have seen all over the internet, so it surprises me that no action has been taken to fix the issue.

Review about: Le Vian Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Chocolate diamond rings.

I didn't like: Poor on time delivery.

Had an Experience with Le Vian?

Comments

Have you received your ring yet ? I too sent my ring into repairs (same ring) during the same week you did, and still have not received it back. Unbelievable