235 Great Neck Rd, Great Neck, NY 11021, USA

Update by user Apr 19, 2017

I have found out my issue more than likely wasn't LeVian fault. My ring was purchased as a sz 7 bc that was the only size available from the merchant.

I had it resized to a 5.5, thus compromised the diamonds and slowly they were popping out. The jewelry stores should know NOT to allow them to be resized but to special order them for customers in their correct size.

Update by user Apr 18, 2017

Another stone bites the dust in April 2017, this is my 4th stone within 4 months, a stone a month is ridiculous.

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2017

I live in Northern CA, in November 2016, My fiancé purchased a beautiful white gold with chocolate diamonds Le Vian engagement ring for me from a major department store. By early December 2016 I noticed a diamond had fallen out of the setting, before I could take it in (within a week) another diamond had fallen out.

I immediately brought it back to the retailer and they sent my ring into the LeVian repair shop in Southern CA for repair. My ring was returned to me 2 weeks later. I wore my ring for a month and in January 2017, behold, another diamond had fallen out. Again, I brought my ring back to the retailer to send it once again to LeVian repair hub in Southern CA.

I then requested my store clerk to make a note to the repair slip that this is the third diamond within 2 months to have fallen out. While waiting for my ring to return, I decided to look up LeVian jewelers. Just as I expected, I discovered a website with in my opinion is a slew of complaints against this jewelry manufacturer for the same dissatisfaction. See URL link https://www.pissedconsumer.com/le-vian/RT-F.html.

It appears to be many faulty work complaints for diamonds falling out. I decided to research the company and found it is family owned and the father of this business passed away in 2000. Mr. Abdulrahim Ephraim LeVian, I am certain would not be happy with how his company is now conducting business, diamonds should not be falling out of any of their pieces.

I went on to read, he taught his children and grandchildren to value and nurture the honor and respect of the LeVian family name that they carry. I would hope that defects and repairs are logged at all jewelry repairs so that this prideful company would take head to the shoddy work that is producing what is becoming very widely known as a poor quality jewelry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Le Vian Pros: Beautiful selection and design variation.

Le Vian Cons: Diamonds fall out repeatedly.

• macys warranty
  • Poor Craftsmanship
  • Diamonds Fall Out
  • Stand Behind Your Product

Comments

I too have problems did not receive my certificates. My ring was reorder twice and the flower still fell off I said the ring is defective levian agreed and still nothing done about it.

As I returned it for repairs I noticed the ring I purchased a year ago had stones missing. Went to get that ring wore another ring and stones missing from that ring also.

I always purchased levian rings at Macy's because of the lifetime warranty now only 2 year warranty I guess I will not buy levian again.

You are not alone, I had the very same thing happen and it looks to be the same beautiful ring, which I love. I received the ring for Christmas 2015, had a small diamond fall out, I just returned the ring for new one, since it was less than 90 days since the purchase!

Another 4 months goes by and another one falls out!! I took it back in and my return time had run out so they took it in for repair, free of charge of course, after I had the ring back for a short time I noticed that one diamond just didn't seem as clear as ALL of the others, it sticks out like a sore thumb maybe because I look at it everyday I guess!

I don't know if it is just less quality of a diamond or a fake. I love the ring and will keep it, however...I am very dissapointed.

Le Vian Reviews