Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Detroit, Michigan

Second diamond to fall out!I got my engagement ring in December, by February I'd lost a diamond, which Jared charged me to replace and sent to Le Vian for repairs.

My ring was gone for 10 weeks! My wedding band featured in the picture, I've had since May 8th, it's only June 23rd and already a diamond is missing! I hate to think what Jared is going to charge this time for repairs, when obviously Le Vian is having quality issues.

Two rings, both lost diamonds in under two months screams a quality issue.Le Vian, get your act together!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Product or service
Le Vians Chocolate Diamond Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #870579

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Le Vian? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23 #1217551 Akron, Ohio

you shouldnt have been charged! the perk of levian is all stones except the center stone is 100% covered. we never charged guests for stone replacement. go to a different store

1 0 Reply

Jun 23 #1176919 Akron, Ohio

very odd. levian warrienties its jewelery. all the diamons except the center is covered and shouldnt be charged. also jared has a diamond warrenty that requires to go in every 6 months to have the ring(s) inspected. as long as you do they will not charge you for a diamond replacement if one falls out. and sice you have t worked on less then 3 months ago you are under the 6 month repair warrenty. you should have no charges

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.