1.2

After 25 years of being a Correctional Officer I decided to reward myself with a Beautiful Purple Stone Le Vian Ring. After waiting several weeks for resizing the ring came back and the Beautiful Purple Stone was A DULL MILKY color.

The Jewelry Store was not much help. I refused to wear it, frankly embarrassed to wear it and put it into the box and wore a much more beautiful $20.00 ring. I tried another Kay's Jewelry Store in Iowa and was told most likely the stone was touched with heat during the sizing but I needed to consult the store in Springfield Illinois where purchased. Or I could PAY MORE and BUY SOMETHING different during a TRUNK SHOW.

Approximately 3 months later I was diagnosed with Stage 1C Ovarian Cancer and for the next 4 years tried to recover from the damages of Chemotherapy. I moved and just found the ring which is still hideous. I'm sure if the founder seen this ring he would agree with my embarrassment. I just want a beautiful brilliant deep Purple Stone to replace the hideous one.

I have never purchased a piece of jewelry for myself THAT EXPENSIVE but justified it for Serving the Military 79 to 82 and then working in a Male Dominated Career.

I just wanted to feel girly. Thank you for any help you may be able to render.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Have you written to the company? I would and call customer service and if they cant help you as to speak to the person who is their manager

Le Vian Reviews