My boyfriend purchased a beautiful Le Vian Morganite Diamond Ring from Kay's on March 11th for me. Sent it in for resize that same day and got it back April 15th.

YESTERDAY APRIL 24TH I LOOK DOWN AND A DIAMOND IS MISSING! My boyfriend and I are so upset. He spent $1700 on this ring and I haven't even had it back for over a week and I am already loosing diamonds. My plan was to take it back to Kay's today and get it sent back, so I wake up this morning and get to work and find I am missing yet another diamond on the same side!

I have an office desk job, I don't ware my jewelry to bed, and I don't shower in my jewelry. I am very upset. I would love to be able to ware this ring everyday as I have gotten many compliments on it! and my boyfriend did such an amazing job picking it out and all.

I would love to be able to show it off and let him know I love it and am so proud to ware it! but if diamonds keep falling out I wont be able to ware it as often as id like. Kay's was great in customer service.

My boyfriend has been a long time customer of theirs for over 5+ years. We are just hoping to send this back and get it taken care of and have no more issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Le Vian Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I got the aquamarine chocolate diamond for christmas and had nothing but issues..no diamonds falling out but...the band keeps turning a copper brown color after having it sized..I'm so sad and need to bring it back again..for the 3rd time in 4 months..I hope the issue is taken care of properly or there's gonna be some words

Le Vian Reviews