1.6K views

I am so upset. I finally got my dream ring Christmas of 2014. It was the aquamarine with chocolate diamonds. My ring was never right from the very beginning. The chocolate diamonds were very pale. It has been in the shop 5 times since that Christmas. Every time I went to get it cleaned a prong was messed up and it had to go back to Levian. The ring was sent back after Thanksgiving 2014 and this time they sent me a new ring. The 1st week of January the aquamarine fell out. Now they will not cover the replacement under warranty and want $400 to repair my ring. When the ring was sold I was told a lifetime warranty. It was in the shop more than it was ever on my finger. It was bought at Marks and Morgans in Concord, NC. The girls there all have Levian and were surprised at the warranty. The warranty says it is up to Levian to deny the warranty at any time. I am hearbroken as this was my dream ring and they turned my dream into ***. I will post everywhere I can the service that is given with Levian and will tell everyone I know NEVER to buy it!!! Marks and Morgans has tried to make it better but after I have spend $1000.00 more on a ring I am just not that excited about. They got more money from me and I am not at all satisfied.

Deresa Spencer

Concord NC 28025

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Le Vian. The most disappointing about le vian ring from Le Vian was quality and warranty , but reviewer liked style of ring. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Le Vian.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Le Vian to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Le Vian?

Comments

Odenton, Maryland, United States #951708

LeVian Diamonds are low grade rocks anyway. if your diamonds were more clear then you actually had better stones. Marketing ugly diamonds that never retain the same retail value sure kicked your butt #dumb *** learn your rocks

to quality over m*** production San Diego, California, United States #1288425

It may be true that Levian diamonds are not the greatest...but Levian makes beautiful jewelry which is why so many women like it. If only the setting in her case was better. Sad that she had such a poor experience with Levian because she likely would have remained a customer.