We purchased this ring as a 14K white gold ring with chocolate and white diamond ribbon style ring.My wife can't wear this $1650 ring as she breaks out in a rash every time she wears it.

They say it needs to be cleaned every time that she wears it. Following their advice it still happens. Second advice from them they told her to put clear finger nail polish on the inside of the ring. When told that didn't help, they told her to be patient and our bodies change from time to time and it MAY be able to be worn again.

They never told us the amount of nickel contained in the ring and that is the problem there is much more nickel and less gold filler. The final solution was offered to trade it in BUT we had to purchase a equal value or greater ring. Turns out the $1650 ring that was purchased in Dec 2011 for a christmas gift and only worn about ten times through out the three year period and not worn in 2015 due to the severe rash, was traded in for a scam priced $1799 ring and with discounts and credits it costs us an additional $978.74 for a total $2,629. Also they same ring we purchased as the TRADE in is available at several online dealers for $1199.

We decided to let the lawyers and attorney general can now deal with these scammers and Levian *** jewelry.

THINK TWICE BEFORE DEALING WITH THEM and the purchase of Levian *** jewelry.Very Disappointed with KAY jewelers as we have bought other jewelry from them with no problem and the warranty for Levian should remain in your bathroom next to the toilet and that is the best use for Levian's warranty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of le vian ring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1650. Le Vian needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned le vian ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Le Vian.

Had an Experience with Le Vian?

Comments